Cancer Care Survey
Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust will be taking part in the NHS England and NHS Improvement National Cancer Patient Experience Survey 2021.
This survey is an important part of the national NHS Cancer Programme and is designed to monitor national progress on cancer care.
The survey helps us monitor what's working well and what could be improved for future cancer patients. All patients who have cancer related care or treatment as an inpatient or day case in April, May or June 2021 will be contacted to take part in the survey.
- CPES information A3 poster - final version.pdf [pdf] 59KB
- CPES_Arabian_CPES-information-A3-poster-18032021.pdf [pdf] 653KB
- CPES_Polish_CPES-information-A3-poster-18032021.pdf [pdf] 663KB
- CPES_Romanian_CPES-information-A3-poster-18032021.pdf [pdf] 651KB
- CPES_Urdu_CPES-information-A3-poster-18032021.pdf [pdf] 652KB
To view previous National Cancer Survey Results visit www.ncpes.co.uk
Your feedback matters and is important to us.
Taking part in the cancer survey is voluntary and all answers are kept confidential.
If you are selected to take part, your contact details (name and postal address) will be used by researchers to carry out the survey.
If you do not want to take part, or have any questions about the survey please contact:
Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, Queens Medical Centre
Telephone: 0800 183 0204