Resuscitation training department
The resuscitation training department has its main training area based at City Hospital and a smaller training space at the QMC.
The department offers a wide range of resuscitation courses from mandatory resuscitation training to all health professionals at NUH and Nationally accredited resuscitation courses for both internal and external candidates.
Our training space at the City campus consists of multiple rooms suitable for large groups, workshops, lecture facilities and simulation training.
City Hospital: 0115 969 1169 Ext: 76054 or 74104
QMC: 0115 924 9924 Ext: 89441
For course enquiries or resuscitation link teaching equipment bookings please email email@example.com
For resuscitation based queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For paediatric resuscitation based queries please email PaediatricResusTeam@nuh.nhs.uk
City Hospital Campus
Junction W3 West Corridor
NUH Medical Education Centre
A Floor, South Block
Queens Medical Centre
Twitter: Follow us and tweet us @NUHresus @NDnacpr
Facebook: Like our page at www.facebook.com/NUHresus
You may find the information at the following links useful:
- Resuscitation Council UK
- British Heart Foundation
- Advanced Life Support Group (ALSG)
- Re-ACT - the Respond to Ailing Children Tool
- Greater Manchester Critical Care Skills Institute
- Anaphylaxis package (requires log in details for Learning@NUH)
- Safe system framework for children at risk of deterioration
- Sepsis Trust
- Resuscitation Council
- National Tracheostomy project
- UK Coaching
- SADS UK
- DNACPR staff intranet page - Please note that you will need to be logged in to a Trust device to access this page.
- DNACPR patient page
Phone apps we recommend: