Resuscitation department and training
The Resuscitation Department has a training area at City Hospital but is present on both City and QMC sites.
We offer a wide range of resuscitation courses which provide mandatory training to all health professionals at NUH. Nationally accredited courses are held on a regular basis for internal and external candidates.
Our department at the City Hospital consists of several rooms suitable for large groups, workshops, lectures and simulation training.
City Hospital: 0115 969 1169 Ext: 76054 or 74104
QMC: 0115 924 9924 Ext: 89441
If you are unsure on who you need to contact or you want to organise borrowing resuscitation training kit please send your email to our generic resuscitation officer inbox.
City Hospital Campus
Junction W3 West Corridor
NUH Medical Education Centre
A Floor, South Block
Queens Medical Centre
Twitter: Follow us and tweet us @DNACPR
Facebook: Like our page at www.facebook.com/NUHresus
You may find the information at the following links useful:
- Resuscitation Council UK
- British Heart Foundation
- Advanced Life Support Group (ALSG)
- Re-ACT - the Respond to Ailing Children Tool
- Greater Manchester Critical Care Skills Institute
- Anaphylaxis package (requires log in details for Learning@NUH)
- Safe system framework for children at risk of deterioration
- Sepsis Trust
- Resuscitation Council
- National Tracheostomy project
- UK Coaching
- SADS UK
- DNACPR staff intranet page - Please note that you will need to be logged in to a Trust device to access this page.
- DNACPR patient page
Phone apps we recommend: