Important information - COVID-19
Given the latest guidance regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and in the interests of protecting patients and staff, we are intending to hold virtual Board Meetings until further notice.
We are current undertaking a new way of working for the Board Meetings. During this time the public and press will be unable to access these meetings. If, however anyone would like to submit any questions in respect to the Open Board papers, we will ensure that a response is posted following the meeting. We will provide access details to allow members of the public and press to observe the virtual Open Board meetings, once a system is in place.
Open Board Meetings are usually held at 9.00 am and doors open at 8.50 am, but please contact to confirm.
- Thursday 30 April 2020 - Virtual meeting (please see below).
- Tuesday 12 May 2020 - Please contact Tracey Wright or Michelle Rogan for more details.
- Monday 22 June 2020 - Please contact Tracey Wright or Michelle Rogan for more details.
- Thursday 25 June 2020 - Virtual meeting (details TBC)
- Thursday 24 September 2020 - Please contact Tracey Wright or Michelle Rogan for more details
- Thursday 26 November 2020 - Please contact Tracey Wright or Michelle Rogan for more details.
Anyone who would like to submit a question to the Board in relation to one of the Board papers will need to submit their questions by email to either Michelle.Rogan@nuh.nhs.uk or Tracey.Wright@nuh.nhs.uk no later than 12 noon on Wednesday 23rd September 2020.