Work with schools
NUH has a long history of supporting careers events, open days and educationally-related interventions at local schools, colleges and higher education institutes and has a coordinated approach to doing so.
If you have a specific query related to a professional group please contact the individual identified by email or telephone in the Contact Us section below.
For more information visit Health Careers.
For a young person’s insight into opportunities available within the NHS visit Step into the NHS
Tel: 0115 9249924 Ext: 69437
Vicky Malia (mangerial roles)
Tel: 0115 9691169 Ext: 51159
Estates and Facilities
- Friday 8th – Speed Networking event @ Joseph Whitaker School – 8am-1pm – (Alison Dinning & Tamzin Gordon)
- Wednesday 22nd May – Youth Employment Event – Loxley House – 09:30 – 14:00pm (Michelle Place & Emma Cross
- Thursday 23rd - The Hazley Academy high school- presentation (Tamzin Gordon)- 11:00 – 15:00
- Tuesday 4th June – Careers in Focus programme @ Greenwood Academy – 11am-1pm – Rachel Houghton, Emma Cross (+ apprentice),Sara Deakin, Alix Brookes
- Thursday 13th June – West Bridgford School – speed networking with Yr. 10’s (Sharon Wallace)
- Brockington College – awareness assembly – 08:00 – 11:00 (Tamzin Gordon)
- Friday 21st June – (timings tbc) – Rushcliffe School – Bright Future Day with Year 7 cohort (Sharon Wallace, Bev Holland, Tamzin Gordon, Lisa Abbs, Caroline Howes, Corey Renshaw & Paula Charlton)
- Tuesday 9th – Speed Networking event @ Carlton Le Willows – (Claire Garner)
- Friday 12th – Carlton Le Willows academy workshop – 10:00 – 13:20 (Tamzin Gordon)
- Friday 12 July 2019 – Christ the King – 8am-1pm – Year 10 157 students – timings to be confirmed (Tamzin Gordon)
- Wednesday 6th - Future First event @ Lady Eastwood Centre, Newark Showground