Annual Public Meeting 2023
Join us at this free community event for the opportunity to find out more about your local hospitals and the work of the NHS.
Our Annual Public Meeting in the afternoon, will include a review of the past year and our priorities for the next 12 months.
Our information stands, where you will be able to speak to our dedicated staff members and teams, will include:
- Arts at NUH
- Health prevention
- Institute of Nursing
- Nottingham Hospitals Charity
- Nottingham Hospitals Radio
- Organ and Tissue Donation
- Patient Experience and Engagement
- Recruitment and Apprenticeships
- Tomorrow's NUH - The future of your hospitals
- Research and Innovation
- Volunteering at NUH
A range of informative presentations will take place in our lecture theatre.
A range of workshops will be available to take part in, including:
- Entry routes into Nottingham University Hospitals and the NHS
- How to write a good application form and stand out from the rest
- Improving your health
- Basic first aid
A full agenda will be available soon.
Please book HERE to attend.
The event is free and open to all. You can attend the full day or come and go throughout the day.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org