Annual Public Meeting 2023
Join us at this free community event for the opportunity to find out more about your local hospitals and the work of the NHS.
Full agenda now available. Please see below.
Exhibition - open throughout the day, 10am-4pm
Our information stands, where you will be able to speak to our dedicated staff members and teams, will include:
- Arts at NUH
- Bowel Cancer Screening Programme
- Children and Young People Emergency Department
- DREEAM (Department of Research and Education in Emergency Medicine, Acute Medicine and Major Trauma)
- Freedom to speak up guardians
- Health prevention
- Improvement and Transformation
- Institute of Care Excellence
- Integrated Care Board (ICB)
- Mental Health Service
- Nottingham Hospitals Charity
- Nottingham Hospitals Radio
- Patient Experience and Engagement
- Recruitment and Apprenticeships
- Shared Governance
- Major Capital Programmes - The future of our hospitals
- Research and Innovation
- Volunteering at NUH
The following recruitment workshops will be available to take part in, where you can get help and guidance on applying for a role in the NHS.
10.30am Entry routes into Nottingham University Hospitals and the NHS
11.00am How to write a good application form (repeated again at 1pm)
12.00pm The Apprenticeship programmes and Graduate schemes available
A range of informative presentations will take place as part of our Annual Public Meeting agenda from midday, including:
- Maternity services
An update on the ongoing independent review and the work we are doing to improve maternity services.
- At the heart of your care - Hear from Nottingham Hospitals Charity and find out how the local community has made a difference to patient care in Nottingham hospitals.
24 Hours in A&E - Meet the team behind the fantastic documentary series and find out more about filming at the Queen's Medical Centre, the new home of this award winning programme.
The future of your hospitals - With more than £1billion of investment due into Nottingham’s hospitals over the next ten years, hear more about plans to redevelop the Queen’s Medical Centre and City Hospital, as well the National Rehabilitation Centre.
Annual Public Meeting
The agenda for our main meeting taking place from midday-3.30pm is now available here.
Annual Public Meeting Final Agenda 2023.pdf[pdf] 357KB
There will also be live music from a range of local musicians throughout the day!
Got a question? You can submit questions prior to the APM by emailing your question to: email@example.com
Register to attend here
You can attend the full day or come and go throughout the day.