Refund of Travel Costs - Low Income
If you are in receipt of any of the undermentioned benefits then you may be entitled to a refund of your travel costs to get to the hospital to attend any of your appointments.
We are able to refund public transport costs or private mileage and car park costs. We can also pay the costs of a registered voluntary travel organisation or the Easylink Service provided by Nottinghamshire County Council.
You will need to show proof of benefit to claim and provide tickets and/or receipts but please speak to the Hospital Cashiers in the first instance for further information or guidance. There are also some useful links at the bottom of this notice.
- Income Support
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Income Related Job Seekers Allowance
- Guaranteed Pension Credit
- Universal Credit (and you meet the criteria)
- NHS Tax Credit Exemption Certificate
- HC2 or HC3 Certificate
- War Pension
QMC – Floor B Main Entrance
0115 924 9924 extension 82898
City – Ground Floor, Trust Headquarters
0115 969 1169 extension 72076
Opening Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am until 4.00pm
- Further information on the Healthcare Travel Costs Scheme can be found here Healthcare Travel Costs Scheme (HTCS) - NHS (www.nhs.uk)
- Find your Local Community Transport Provider - Organisation | Community Transport Association (ctauk.org)
- Easy Link - Easylink | Nottinghamshire County Council