Our commitment to stop bullying, harassment, racism and discrimination
Standing up for a positive workplace
We have a new way of making sure our workplace is free from bullying, harassment, racism and discrimination.
It’s our new Charter.
You can download our Charter poster below
It’s called a Charter because it is our commitment to make sure Nottingham University Hospitals is a positive, supportive and inclusive place to work. For everyone.
It is our commitment to:
- Keeping our staff safe
- Creating a positive culture
- Enabling everyone to take part and be a part of NUH
The Charter will help shape everything that we do at NUH; as well as the way we do it. The Charter is not just words. It is about the action by which we will:
- Stand Up for positive behaviours
- Speak Out when we see, hear or experience negative behaviours
- Work together to Stop bullying, harassment, racism and discrimination