New NUH CEO sets out his plans for first 100 days
Incoming CEO, Anthony May, has published his 100 Day Plan, ahead of starting in the organisation on Thursday 1 September.
The plan outlines what he aims to do in his first 100 days at Nottingham University Hospitals, and details the seven key areas he is going to prioritise in his new role. These are:
• Emergency pathways and flow through the hospital
• Maternity Services
• Culture and leadership
• Recruitment and retention – including working conditions
• Elective catch up and other aspects of recovery from Covid
• Quality, safety and patient experience
• Partnership and integration
Anthony May's 100 Day Plan can be viewed by clicking this link: Anthony May 100-Day Plan.pdf [pdf] 446KB and you can also watch Anthony’s latest video on YouTube.