Strategy for Research & Innovation at NUH
People First plan
Our strategic aims for developing research are included as part of the NUH People First plan.
The aims within People First are our focus for the three years from 2023-26 and will enable us to achieve the ambition we have to be an outstanding centre for clinical research and innovation.
Our plans for the development of clinical research and innovation at NUH form part of the Team NUH strategy (2018-2028).
Our research contributes to maximising the Potential of NUH. As part of the Strategy our commitment is to:
- deliver and develop world-class research into the highest priority health needs of our patients and communities
- provide opportunities for high quality training and education for the research workforce and
- ensure that we impact directly on transforming the health of our patients and communities through innovation.
We report on our progress each year, through our Research & Innovation annual report.
- Our progress is reported every three months, in line with National Institute for Health and Care Research standards. You can find the breakdown of our performance on our Performance pages
- You can read and download our research Annual Reports on our Reports and Publications webpage. A summary of these reports is shown in the drop-down menus below and also on the Reports and Publications webpage
- You can find information about the feedback from the people who have taken part in research studies at NUH on our Patient and Public Involvement in Research webpages.
How we did in 2021-22
How we did in 2020-21