Our research performance
We are proud of the research that we carry out at NUH and of the high standards that we achieve.
Our performance is regularly assessed by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) and this data is published every three months.
Providers of NHS clinical research services are required to publish information on two aspects of their performance:
- recruitment of volunteers to take part in all clinical trials and
- delivery to time and to target for commercial clinical trials.
Our performance for the last 12 months is detailed here:
- Performance in Initiation - Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust - Q2 201920.pdf [pdf] 376KB
- Performance in Delivery - Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust - Q2 201920.pdf [pdf] 249KB
- Performance in Initiation NUH Q1 2019 20.pdf [pdf] 210KB
- Performance in Delivery NUH Q1 2019 20.pdf [pdf] 76KB