Course registration form
Use the link below to register for one of our courses.
Upon successful completion of your form you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email your registration has not been received by the education team and you will need to resubmit.
You must read the 'Registration form - What we do with your information' section found below prior to submitting a course registration form.
Registration form - What we do with your information
What you should not submit via our form
- Each question within our form clearly stipulates the information required from you. Please do not include further details about yourself or anyone else within this form other than that being specifically asked. If you wish to contact the Nottingham Breast Institute about any other matter, please email email@example.com or call 0115 969 1169 Ext: 79030
What information we collect
- Name, profession, employer and job title
- Contact information including address, telephone numbers and email address
- Special dietary / access requirements
- Relevant payment and invoicing information
How we use your information
- The personal information you submit via the Education at Nottingham Breast Institute registration form is used to keep an accurate record of who is attending one of the training courses held at the centre. None of your personal information is sold on or shared with any third party organisation.
Who can access your information
- Course administrators and facilitators. This access is required to confirm your registration and to keep an accurate record of who is attending each course.
- Senior website administrators access your submitted personal information via a password-protected secure access point within our website content management system. This access is required for technical support purposes.
How we store your information
- When a web form has been submitted, an email notifying the course administrators of the submission is generated and sent. This email contains no personal information. The email does contain a link to a secure web address where individuals submitted personal information can be securely downloaded from our SSL encrypted website and saved within our protected hospital computer network. Click here to find out more about SSL encryption.
How long we store your information for
- We store personal information for as short a time as possible.
- Your details are deleted from our web system as soon as a member of the Nottingham Breast Institute team has downloaded your registration.
- Unless you have otherwise stipulated within your submitted registration, your details will be removed from our protected hospital computer network shortly after you have attended your training course.
Removal of your information from our records
- You are entitled to request that we remove any personal information we have about you stored within our systems at any time. For more information on how to do this please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 969 1169 Ext: 79030 and 79031.
For further information please visit our Privacy, cookies and disclaimer page.
Please view our cancellation policy
Cancellations by delegates
To cancel a place on study days and courses, notice of cancellation must be given by email to email@example.com
- If you cancel at least 30 days prior to the start of the course you will receive a full refund minus a 10% administration fee
- If you cancel between 30 and 21 days prior to the start of the course you will receive a 50% refund
- If you cancel less than 21 days before the event you will not be entitled to a refund
No refund will be made for non-attendance on the course.
We will accept name changes for attendees. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org up to 7 days prior to the event.
Cancellations by NIBEC and changes to course content
NIBEC events and courses are constantly updated and while we endeavour to deliver the courses as advertised there may inevitably be occasions where we have to change content without prior notice or, in exceptional circumstances, to cancel an event.
In the case of a course cancellation delegates will be offered a full refund. We will also consider any reasonable request to cover non-refundable travel arrangements if a course is cancelled within 14 days of the start day. NIBEC will not compensate for time spent travelling or away from the place of work.*
*Occasionally circumstances will arise which result in the need to cancel, reschedule or postpone an event, due to an unforeseen occurrence or act of God. When this is the case NIBEC shall assume no liability.