Shoulder and Elbow Physiotherapy unit
Nottingham City Hospital has had a specialist shoulder and elbow service where orthopaedic surgeons and therapists work together closely. The unit regularly trains visiting surgeons and therapists from around the world.
Currently we support specialist shoulder surgeons Mr. Paul Manning, Mr. John Geoghegan, Mr. Malin Wijeratna and Mr. Ben Gooding. We also receive complex patient referrals from around the country for specialist treatment.
- Experience of the most complex shoulder and elbow problems
- Dedicated therapy team who work closely with our specialist shoulder surgeons
- Seamless service from clinic to pre-op to operation to rehab
- Highly trained and experienced staff
- Expert advice always available
- Specialist staff who lecture internationally
- Over 1,000 shoulder and elbow patients per year
- Physiotherapists work in extended roles within the Consultant clinics
Nottingham City Hospital Therapy Reception, Tel: 0115 9627679
This number has an answer machine service which you can leave a message on if you are calling out of hours.
City Hospital Text: 07812 268254
Please note we do not reply to text messages; we will telephone you back to help you with your enquiry.