How we support your research
What we offer clinical researchers
First and foremost we offer dedicated space to carry out clinical research. This means the facilities, equipment, staff and infrastructure you need for all stages of your research.
We host early phase and experimental medicine research in our purpose-built NIHR Nottingham Clinical Research Facility. Our facilities include inpatient research units for adults and children.
Expertise and support
The Research & Innovation department directly supports clinical researchers to manage the entire research process:
- Funding and grant applications
- Research approvals (including contracts and external researcher access via the NHS Research Passport)
- Research trials delivery
- Governance and quality assurance
- Data, informatics and trial management systems
- Intellectual Property and commercialisation of research
- Patient and Public Involvement
- Communications and marketing
If you can't find the information you need, then please contact us.