Would you like to be a part of Team NUH?
We’re now recruiting across all specialties within the region’s major acute teaching hospitals – rated GOOD by the CQC.
Our next recruitment event will be held on Friday 12th August. If you're interested in working for us and would like to attend click to register for a role to find out more.
We’re seeking both fully registered adult nurses and student nurses qualifying soon. Other students can register to meet staff and talk about career options by emailing a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full and part time hours are available - part time salary will be pro-rata.
We offer a range of exciting opportunities to all new employees, including:
- Support from Clinical Educators within each area, alongside the Trust’s Preceptorship team and your own allocated mentor in your ward.
- Access to courses such as the seven-day Acute Care Skills Foundation Programme and Preceptorship Development Day
- Four month formal preceptorship as well as informal preceptorship up to one year. Preceptorship is a period of support under the guidance of an experience clinical practitioner, which aims to ease the transition in to a new role
- Protected learning time in the first year of practice
- Flexible working conditions
- The opportunity to join our rotation programme and experience life in a range of specialties.
- The chance to take part in the UK's most-established programme of Shared Governance - which puts power in the hands of frontline staff.
- On-site nurseries and childcare vouches
- One of the most comprehensive Health and Wellbeing programmes within the NHS