Our health and wellbeing programme has been going since 2005 and is one of the largest NHS programmes in the country.
We want to support you to improve your physical and emotional wellbeing, helping you to lead a healthy lifestyle – and have fun along the way!
- On site fitness classes, staff access to our physio department gyms outside of clinic times, running courses, walking challenges, netball team and community discounts
- Wellbeing therapies
- Support to staff via our telephone helpline, Occupational Health and staff support groups
- Staff physiotherapy service and access to Nottingham Back & Pain Team
- A wide range of cycling activities and support for those cycling to work
- Support to make healthy lifestyle changes
- Know your Numbers staff health checks
- Health events
We're now on Facebook - www.facebook.com/healthandwellbeingNUH and press the like button.
You can also sign up for our newsletter here.
You can ring HELP for free, confidential advice and support at any time night or day on 0800 954 8148. Online support is also available at www.wearehereto.helpeap.com
Watch our health and wellbeing video