Our health and wellbeing programme has been going since 2005 and is one of the largest NHS programmes in the country.
We want to support you to improve your physical and emotional wellbeing, helping you to lead a healthy lifestyle – and have fun along the way!
- On site fitness classes, staff access to our physio department gyms outside of clinic times, running courses, walking challenges, netball team and community discounts (see NUH active page)
- Wellbeing therapies
- Support to staff via our telephone helpline, Occupational Health and staff support groups
- Staff Physiotherapy Occupational Service (SOPS) for acute issues and access to Nottingham Back & Pain Team for long term chronic back pain (see Aches & Pains page)
- Support to cope with stress via specialist workshops (see Emotional Wellbeing pages)
- Training for managers on supporting staff to improve mental wellbeing (see Events page)
- HWB dietitian led service for weight management and eating for wellbeing (see Eat Well page)
- A wide range of cycling activities and support for those cycling to work (see Cycling pages)
- Support to make healthy lifestyle changes
- Know your Numbers staff health checks
- Health events
- Support to improve your sleep via the online Sleepio programme
You can also sign up for our newsletter here.
Watch our health and wellbeing video