Our Emergency Department is extremely busy. 

If you need medical care or advice that is urgent but not an immediate, genuine emergency, please visit https://111.nhs.uk/ or call 111 first so trained NHS 111 advisors can tell you the best place to be seen quickly.

Please remember there is also the Urgent Treatment Centre at Seaton House, NG2 4LA.

Windrush information

The Home Secretary has expressed his commitment to do right by those long standing residents who, through no fault of their own, have struggled to demonstrate their status in the UK. To find out more information about Windrush then please use the link below: