Transforming Healthcare Awards 2019
Physiotherapists, Radiotherapy Physicists and Pharmacists were some of the scientific careers represented at the NUH Transforming Healthcare Awards, which highlight the achievements of a range of staff in scientific and professional roles across QMC, City Hospital and Ropewalk House.
There were six categories in our 2019 awards, which were nominated by staff and judged by patients, including the Rising Star Award, Extra Mile Award, Team Award, Chief Scientist’s Award, Chief Allied Health Professional’s Award and the Chief Pharmacist’s Award.
Congratulations to all of our winners and to those shortlisted.
The winners are:
- Chief Pharmacist’s Award: Andrew Wignell, Specialist Clinical Pharmacist (PICU)
- Rising Star Award: Alexander Weden, Advanced Practitioner Physiotherapist
- Chief Allied Health Professional’s Award: Nicole Glassy, Clinical Specialist Hand Physiotherapist
- Team Award: Radiotherapy Physics Team
- Chief Scientist’s Award: Kenneth O'Dowd, Imaging Physicist
- Extra Mile Award: Liz Jamieson, Advanced Pharmacy Practitioner (Adult Critical Care)