Team NUH Annual Awards Ceremony 2022
On Thursday 6 October, the first in-person Team NUH Annual Awards Ceremony was held at The Walled Garden in Beeston. Hosted by ITV weather presenter Emma Jesson, over 170 staff members and guests attended a wonderful evening to celebrate the achievements of all Team NUH award winners in 2022 and to see who would be announced the overall winner in each category. The awards were also live streamed on the night and can be watched on demand here.
The 2022 overall winners were:
- Trust Award – Joanna Fern, Digital Library Assistant
- Empower Award - BAME Ambassadors
- Ambitious Award - Dr Sarah Brand, Nursing Practice Development and Research Lead,
Cancer and Associated Specialties
- Mindful Award – Tabitha Rae, Staff Nurse, Radiology Angio/Interventional
- Nurturing Award – Ami Wass, Facilities Team Leader, Cleaning Services
- United Award - Child Bereavement and Palliative Care Team
- Honest Award – Sarah Henstock, Senior Occupational Therapist
- Public Award - Nikki Cotgreave-Keates, Fertility Sister, NUH Life
- Volunteer of the Year Award – Patricia Petman
We would like to congratulate all Team NUH Award winners, finalists and those highly commended in 2022 for their incredible achievements.
We would also like to say thank you again to our eight award sponsors, whose generosity and support made the awards programme and ceremony possible.