We require the following documentation to support our payroll process (please click the links below to open each required form):
- Bank details,
- P46/starter checklist
- A copy of your pay protection letter
- Next of Kin Form
- Equal Opportunities
- DBS checks: A valid enhanced certificate which must be within the last three years. Please note we can only accept a DBS check that has been carried out by an NHS Trust. If you have a University/agency DBS we will need to request another.
- A copy of your most recent pay slip
- We also need the following ID documents - driving license, passport, bank statement/utility bill (within the last 3 months) or a mortgage/council tax statement in the last 12 months
Please ensure you return these forms with your Conditional Offer acceptance, there may be a delay in you being paid if you do not return these forms by the given deadline date.
Before you start with Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust we are required to ensure your clearances have been finalised. To make this transition as smooth as possible we will need your cooperation in collating the necessary documentation to enable us to validate these checks.
- Verification of ID: We will need a valid passport/driving licence/birth certificate
- Right to Work Checks: We need a valid passport and any associated Immigration documentation
- Professional registration checks: Confirmation of your GMC number
- Occupational health clearance: If you need to complete our online questionnaire and visit occupational health we will be in touch closer to your starting date.
If you require access to the doctors mess please complete the forms below and send back to email@example.com
Doctors Mess QMC
Doctors Mess City
We would like to give you the opportunity to apply for a car parking permit before you start work. This will enable the car parking team to process your application in time for your first day.
The Trust is currently undergoing a full parking permit review to reduce congestion on our sites. Our partner organisations include the University of Nottingham, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust and Carillion.
You can apply for a permit at QMC, City Hospital or both campuses. If you would like to apply you will need to submit an application via Indigo. Click here to go to the application site. Use 44444444 in place of your assignment number on the aplication.
Click here for more information on parking permits and the Trust's Travel Better scheme.