Share your feedback
We value your feedback
There are many ways you can leave feedback about your experience at our hospitals. You can do this by contacting PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service), by sharing your feedback online, or alternatively, by using the form below.
- Freephone: 0800 183 0204 (free from a UK landline or mobile)
- From a mobile or abroad: 0115 924 9924 Ext: 65412 or 62301
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are deaf or hard of hearing and would prefer to send a text message, you can text PALS on: 07812 270 003
- You can visit the PALS office at QMC, B Floor 10:00am-12:00pm, 1.30pm-3.30pm, Monday-Friday (excluding bank holidays)
- You can write to
NUH NHS Trust
Leave feedback online
If you’d like to share your feedback with the Trust in a way that means other people can also see it online, you can leave a comment on one of a number of websites where this sort of information is shared.
The NHS has a section on the NHS website for patient feedback. You can see feedback about Nottingham University Hospitals and leave feedback there:
You can also post your feedback on Care Opinion, an independent site for health and social care feedback:
You can also get in touch with us via Twitter or leave a message on the Trust’s Facebook page.
You can use the form below to share your feedback with the patient experience team.
You must read the 'Feedback form - What we do with your information' section found below prior to submitting feedback.
Feedback form - What we do with your information
What you should not submit via our form
- Each question within our form clearly stipulates the information required from you. Please do not include futher details about yourself or anyone else within this form other than that being specifically asked. If you wish to contact the Patient Experience team about any other matter, please email email@example.com or call 0115 924 9924 ext 67184.
What information we collect
- Your name, your email address and your question or additional comments. Only the question field is mandatory however we wouls ask that at least include an email address so we may reply to your question.
How we use your information
- The personal information you submit via the hospital feedback form is used to ensure your feedback is seen by the right people. We also use the information you give to enable them respond to your feedback, or to ask for more details if we need them.
Who can access your information
- All access to your submitted information is via a password protected secure access point within our website content management system.
- Members of the Patient Experience team. This access is required to ensure your feedback is read and responded to.
- Senior website administrators. This access is required for technical support purposes.
How we store your information
- When feedback has been submitted, an email is generated and sent notifying the Patient Experience team of the feedback submission. This email contains no personal information. The email does contain a link to a secure web address where an feedback can be securely downloaded from our SSL encrypted website and saved within our protected hospital computer network. Click here to find out more about SSL encryption.
How long we store your information for
- We store personal information for as short a time as possible.
- Your details are deleted from our web system as soon as a memeber of the Patient Experience team has downloaded your question.
- The Patient Experience team delete your details from their system immediatly after a suitable response has sent back to you.
Removal of your information from our records
- You are entitled to request that we remove any personal information we have about you stored within our systems at any time. For more information on how to do this please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 924 9924 ext 67184.
For further information please visit our Privacy, cookies and disclaimer page.