Nottingham is research
We are committed to supporting clinical research that:
- supports high quality care
- provides access to new treatments, therapies and technology for our patients
- that helps to address the health gap, where for some communities life expectancy and quality of life are significanly reduced by ill health
- is open, transparent and inclusive
- adds to the body of knowledge regionally, nationally and internationally that will accelerate new discoveries in diseases where we already have established expertise
Supporting world-class research
The Research & Innovation department is dedicated to helping new, existing and experienced researchers to carry out the highest quality clinical research for the benefit of our patients.
The specialist teams in R&I work with patients, carers and the public and with academic, industry and regulatory partners, to ensure our research is meeting the health and social care needs of the communities we serve.