We are very proud of our work and keen to give potential new team members a flavour of life at NUH.
Throughout the year we will hold a variety of events at our hospitals, in the community and at recruitment events to give a glimpse of life at NUH and the remarkable people that make it a great place to work.
Upcoming recruitment events:
We're recruiting across all of our divisions - apply here
New year, new opportunities...
Achieve your potential at Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, rated ‘outstanding’ for caring by the CQC, and the only organisation in Europe with ANCC Pathway to Excellence® and Magnet® recognised Hospitals.
Registered Nurse, Midwife and Theatre Practitioner Recruitment Event | Saturday 27 February | Virtual Event via Microsoft Teams
At Nottingham University Hospitals (NUH) we can offer you:
- A dedicated team from the Institute of Care Excellence, offering continuing professional education, careers coaching and development opportunities including: an established preceptorship programme, an acute care skills foundation course, bespoke rotational programmes, resilience-focused clinical supervision, an international OSCE programme, Chief Nurse Junior Fellowships and clinical academic careers.
- Access to the largest established Shared Governance programme in the UK, with over 80 staff councils at ward level and growing, giving our workforce a voice and supporting a culture of innovation.
- An ambitious and forward thinking professional environment, recognised for empowering nurses to lead and innovate.
- Utilising evidence based practice and research to advance nursing science and compassionate care.
- Supporting collaboration across teams and shared learning.
- Our nursing teams are Patient Experience Network National Award winners (2018) and finalists in (2019) and have opportunities to work on improvement initiatives that are co-produced with those who use our services.
Should you be successfully shortlisted you will have the opportunity to:
- Have an interview on the day via Microsoft teams
- Meet future colleagues to discuss your career opportunities, identify preferred area of work, access to courses, preceptorship & our rotation programme
- Find out where your career can lead & also about out the UK's most established Shared Governance programme
Register now via the following links:
- Adult Nursing | Click here to apply.
- Theatre practitioner/Recovery Practitioner | Click here to apply.
- Critical Care | Click here to apply.
- Neonatal | Available shortly to apply.
- Midwifery | Click here to apply.
Closing Date - 2 February 2021