- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust provides the Vanadis NIPT test for £250 per test.
The prices of the test includes:
- NIPT testing kit comprising of two blood collection tubes, instructions for blood collection, a request form and pre-addressed packaging for return of blood samples
- NIPT screening test for detection of Trisomy 21 (Down’s Syndrome), Trisomy 18 (Edward’s Syndrome) and Trisomy 13 (Patau’s Syndrome)
- Fetal sex determination (optional at no additional cost)
- Full NIPT report posted to address supplied when booking NIPT test
In the event of a “Failed Test” the second blood sample will be tested at no additional cost to provide maximum possibility for NIPT result
(No call rate for Vanadis NIPT test is 0.73% based on T13/T18 testing in 1159 samples)