Self Help Nottingham is a charity with over 30 years' experience of supporting and promoting self help groups. It offers a range of services for groups, professionals and other people interested in self help groups. For more information on all of the services below visit their website at www.selfhelp.org.uk.
- Directory of self help groups in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire: A paper directory with full details of over 200 self help groups and 100 useful contacts. Produced every year, it has been recognised nationally by the Department of Health as vital for all health and social care professionals.
- Intranet directory of self help groups: A digital directory of self help groups, now available to NHS staff in most primary care, acute and mental health trusts in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire. Updated every month, this directory offers staff and patients up-to-date information on over 200 local groups.
- Online listings of self help groups: Summarised online listings of new and established self help groups, local self help agencies and other information. Available on the Self Help Nottingham website at www.selfhelp.org.uk/information.
- Training and support for self help groups: A range of support services, training and networking opportunities is available for people in self help groups.
- Information and enquiry service: Call 0115 911 1661 between 9am and 1pm Monday to Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org.