If you need to stay over at Nottingham University Hospitals, why not consider our Hospital Hotel at City Hospital?
The hotel has 52 rooms. These are mainly single rooms, but some are three quarter, twin, or family rooms to accommodate partners and families of patients/guests.
We offer accommodation for:
- Hospital patients who are able to take care of themselves but need to remain on site or nearby due to frequent visits – for example cancer patients or physiotherapy patients who require daily treatment
- Patients who are able to take care of themselves and are staying over either before or after an operation or procedure
- Relatives of patients
- Partners of maternity patients
- Parents of babies being cared for in the neonatal unit
- Delegates on hospital business such as conferences, training courses or interviews
- Members of hospital staff, such as those on-call or who live too far away to go home when working.
The hotel is located on the top floor of the maternity building at City Hospital.
Find out more about our facilities and prices here, or for any other queries or to book a room call 0115 840 5822 or 0115 969 1169 ext 55231/54022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.