Contact details for the programme
- Telephone with answerphone: 0115 948 5549
- Direct lines: 0115 948 5533 or 0115 948 5565
- Fax: 0115 948 5560
- Minicom: 0115 948 5503
- Mobile-text: 07976 190003
- Email: email@example.com
- Spares and repairs: 0115 948 5538
Parking problems - please be aware that people are experiencing severe delays parking in the vicinity of Ropewalk House. Two of the city centre car parks are currently out of action and this is putting huge pressure on the remaining car parks and on-street parking. Please allow additional time before your appointment and consider using public transport or the Park & Ride system to travel to Ropewalk House.
From time to time, callers may experience difficulties getting through to NAIP on the main office number. When this happens please try one of the following:
- Call the main hospital number (0115 924 9924) and ask for extension 68549
- Call or text using our mobile number – 07976 190 003
Email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency out of office hours
In case of an emergency during out of office hours, you can talk to a staff nurse at the Ear, Nose and Throat department any time of the day or night.
- For adults: C25 Ward Tel 0115 9249924 ext 69025
- For children: D34 Ward Tel 0115 9249924 ext 69034
Where we are based
Nottingham Auditory Implant Programme is based on two sites:
- Ropewalk House, near the city centre, where the administrative, audiological and outreach support staff and facilities are based. On arrival please go to the ground floor reception desk for adult appointments or the first floor reception desk for children's appointments.
- Queen's Medical Centre, where the ENT, Radiology and Medical Physics departments are situated, and where the surgery is carried out.
Families receiving certain benefits may claim travelling expenses for the patient and one escort on the production of receipts/tickets and the appropriate documentation. Two escorts may claim travelling expenses only if there is a clinical need for two escorts. For further details please contact us.