Nurse & Midwife of the Year Awards
NUH is proud to again launch the Nurse and Midwife of the Year (NAMY) Awards, in partnership with the Nottingham Post and Nottingham Express Transit.
Now entering their fifth year, the awards return to give the public the opportunity to celebrate the amazing nurses, midwives and healthcare assistants (HCAs) from Nottingham’s hospitals who have gone the extra mile to provide for patients and their families.
There are nine different awards in which NHS nurses and midwives will be honoured. They are:
- Nursing Associate of the Year,
- Adult Nurse of the Year,
- Midwife of the Year,
- Children’s Nurse of the Year,
- Student Nurse or Midwife of the Year,
- International Nurse of Midwife of the Year,
- Healthcare Assistant of the Year,
- Nurse of Midwife Leader of the Year,
- Chief Nurse’s Award for Excellence.