Nomination form - Volunteer of the Year Award
Volunteers are vital and valued members of Team NUH. They give a wide-range of support across different wards, services and departments in our hospitals, and are often the first point of contact for patients arriving at our hospitals. They support our staff too, and their help makes a big difference. That's why we've launched an award especially for them!
The Volunteer of the Year award celebrates one of our volunteers that has gone the extra mile. Nominations can be submitted by both patients and staff, and can be for any of our volunteers.
Tell us why your chosen Volunteer should win the Volunteer of the Year Award by completing the quick form below.
You must read the 'What we do with your information' section found below prior to submitting a course registration form.
What we do with your information
What you should not submit via our form
Each question within our form clearly stipulates the information required from you. Please do not include further details about yourself or anyone else within this form other than that being specifically asked. If you wish to contact the Communications Team for further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What information do we collect?
- Your name, contact number and email.
- The name of your nominee/s and their work location.
- The reason for your nomination.
- Whether you are related to / a close friend of the nominee.
- Your permission to be contacted and named as the nominator.
- Whether the nominee is aware of the nomination.
How we use your information
- Your personal data gathered in this form will only be used to contact you if:
- Your nomination is not complete or has not been submitted correctly, so that we can get in touch to help you and make sure it reaches the judges.
- The person/team you have nominated has been shortlisted for, highly commended for, or won an award.
- None of your personal information is sold on or shared with any third party organisation.
Who can access your information
- Communication Team members. This access is required to confirm your nomination and to keep an accurate record of who you are nominating.
How we store your information
- When a web form has been submitted, an email notifying the Communications Team of the submission is generated and sent. This email contains no personal information. The email does contain a link to a secure web address where an individual submitted personal information can be securely downloaded from our SSL encrypted website and saved within our protected hospital computer network. Click here to find out more about SSL encryption.
How long we store your information for
- We will delete the data gathered above after 12 months
Removal of your information from our records
- You are entitled to request that we remove any personal information we have about you stored within our systems at any time. For more information on how to do this please email email@example.com or call our Awards and Recognition Lead on Tel: 07812 275 870
For further information please visit our Privacy, cookies and disclaimer page.