Nomination form - Team NUH Staff Awards
Recognise and reward your colleagues for living our Team NUH values and behaviours.
Who is eligible for a Team NUH award?
Any member of staff, at any level, can be nominated for living the behaviours of a particular value.
How do I nominate a colleague(s) or team?
The awards are aligned to our Team NUH Values and Behaviours. Identify the value and behaviours that best represent the individual or team you want to recognise and complete the nomination form. It's that simple.
When will I know if my nomination has been successful?
Each January, April and July, a Winner and Highly Commended individual or team in each of the seven value categories is chosen and awarded. We will notify you if your nominee has been successful and you will have the opportunity to be involved in presenting them with their award. Every October we bring all winners and highly commended colleagues from throughout the year together for an annual awards ceremony, if you are the nominator of a quarterly winner you will also be invited to attend the annual ceremony.
How will winners be selected?
The judging panel is made up of colleagues from across our organisation. Previous winners are also invited to join our panel of judges for the next quarterly awards.
Overall winners per year are chosen by a panel of external judges and announced at our annual awards ceremony.
Please note: All judging is anonymous to ensure the process is fair. Full names, job titles and department/division information where apllicable are not included in the nomination forms reviewed by the judges.Click here to submit your nomination.
What we do with your information
What you should not submit via our form
Each question within our form clearly stipulates the information required from you. Please do not include further details about yourself or anyone else within this form other than that being specifically asked. If you wish to contact the Communications Team for further information, please email email@example.com.
What information do we collect?
From our NUH staff when submitting a nomination:
- Your name.
- Your job title.
- Your division/corporate directorate.
- Your department.
- Your work location.
- Your contact number.
- Your email.
- The name of the individual/team you are nominating.
- Their job title.
- Their work location.
- Their line manager's details.
- Your permission for the nominee to be aware of your nomination for them.
- Whether you are a partner, relative or close friend of the nominee/ team you are nominating.
- The reasons for your nomination.
- The email address of the line manager of the nominee or nominated team.
- Whether the nominee/s is/are aware of your nomination.
How we use your information
- Your personal data gathered in this form will only be used to contact you if:
- Your nomination is not complete or has not been submitted correctly, so that we can get in touch to help you and make sure it reaches the judges.
- The person/team you have nominated has been shortlisted for, highly commended for, or won an award.
- None of your personal information is sold on or shared with any third party organisation.
Who can access your information
- Communication Team members. This access is required to confirm your nomination and to keep an accurate record of who you are nominating.
How we store your information
- When a web form has been submitted, an email notifying the Communications Team of the submission is generated and sent. This email contains no personal information. The email does contain a link to a secure web address where an individual submitted personal information can be securely downloaded from our SSL encrypted website and saved within our protected hospital computer network. Click here to find out more about SSL encryption.
How long we store your information for
- We will delete the data gathered above after 12 months
Removal of your information from our records
- You are entitled to request that we remove any personal information we have about you stored within our systems at any time. For more information on how to do this please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please visit our Privacy, cookies and disclaimer page.