Nomination form - Team NUH staff award
Want to celebrate your colleagues for living our values and behaviours as a member of Team NUH?
Who is eligible for a Team NUH award?
Everyone! Any member of staff can nominate any member of staff or volunteer for living the behaviours of a particular category. The public can nominate any staff, team or volunteer for the care or support they've given to them or their loved one.
How do I nominate a colleague?
The awards are aligned to our Team NUH Values and Behaviours. Identify the value and behaviours that best represent the individual/ team you want recognised for living our values. Complete the form and press submit. It's that simple!
When will I know if my nomination has been successful?
Each December, March and June a Winner and Highly Commended individual/team in each of the seven value categories, plus the public nominated category will be awarded. We will notify you if your nominee(s) are successful, and we will involve you in presenting their award. Every September we will bring the winners and highly commended from throughout the year together for an annual awards ceremony.
How will winners be selected?
Our judging panel is made up from colleagues across our organisation. Every new winner from each quarterly award presentation will be invited to join the panel of judges.Click here to submit your nomination.
What we do with your information
What you should not submit via our form
Each question within our form clearly stipulates the information required from you. Please do not include further details about yourself or anyone else within this form other than that being specifically asked. If you wish to contact the Communications Team for further information, please email email@example.com.
What information do we collect?
From our NUH staff when submitting a nomination:
- Your name.
- Your job title.
- Your division/corporate directorate.
- Your department.
- Your work location.
- Your contact number.
- Your email.
- The name of the individual/team you are nominating.
- Their job title.
- Their work location.
- Their line manager's details.
- Your permission for the nominee to be aware of your nomination for them.
- Whether you are a partner, relative or close friend of the nominee/ team you are nominating.
- The reasons for your nomination.
- The email address of the line manager of the nominee or nominated team.
- Whether the nominee/s is/are aware of your nomination.
How we use your information
- Your personal data gathered in this form will only be used to contact you if:
- Your nomination is not complete or has not been submitted correctly, so that we can get in touch to help you and make sure it reaches the judges.
- The person/team you have nominated has been shortlisted for, highly commended for, or won an award.
- None of your personal information is sold on or shared with any third party organisation.
Who can access your information
- Communication Team members. This access is required to confirm your nomination and to keep an accurate record of who you are nominating.
How we store your information
- When a web form has been submitted, an email notifying the Communications Team of the submission is generated and sent. This email contains no personal information. The email does contain a link to a secure web address where an individual submitted personal information can be securely downloaded from our SSL encrypted website and saved within our protected hospital computer network. Click here to find out more about SSL encryption.
How long we store your information for
- We will delete the data gathered above after 12 months
Removal of your information from our records
- You are entitled to request that we remove any personal information we have about you stored within our systems at any time. For more information on how to do this please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please visit our Privacy, cookies and disclaimer page.