We hold a number of events throughout the year to listen to feedback from our patients, local community and staff and updates on the latest news, developments and training related to our hospitals and health and social care in Nottingham.
You can find out more about events currently planned for the remainder of the year below.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com
Shared Governance Showcase events
We would like to invite you to our Shared Governance and Excellence in Care Standards showcasing day.
Dates for 2020:
09:00 – 16:00
09:00 – 16:00
Venue: Nottingham City Hospital Campus
Cost: £50 per delegate (excluding lunch - refreshments will be available throughout the day).
Booking: Please email the Institute of Nursing and Midwifery Care Excellence to reserve a place at InstituteofExcellence@nuh.nhs.uk
Breakfast Career Club
Would you like the opportunity to discuss your career with someone who can help you achieve your potential?
Whether you are a current member of staff or a potential new starter thinking of joining our team, we can offer you guidance and support. Below are a list of some of the things we can cover, but we would also just love the opportunity to chat to you and get to know you a little better.
- Retire & Return
- Clinical Academic Careers
- Career opportunities and development for non-registered
- Shared Governance opportunities
- Staff transfer opportunities
- General career planning/signposting
- Revalidation advice
- NQN or new to Acute Care support
- Role Development Packages
- Student support/opportunities
- Recruitment - clinical area visits/discussions with divisional teams
- Clinical Supervision
- Preceptorship support
Upcoming dates and venues:
- 13 December 2019 | 7.30 - 11.00am | Medical School entrance foyer, QMC
- 22 January 2020 | 7.30 - 11.00am | Sherwood Hall, City Hospital
- 28 February 2020 | 7.30 - 11.00am | E1, Medical School, QMC
- 24 March 2020 | 7.30 - 11.00 | Sherwood Hall, City Hospital
- 29 April 2020 | 7.30 - 11.00 | Medical School entrance foyer, QMC
- 22 May 2020 | 7.30 - 11.00 | Sherwood Hall, City Hospital
- 22 June 2020 | 7.30 - 11.00 | DREEAM 1, ED, QMC