We hold a number of events throughout the year to listen to feedback from our patients, local community and staff and updates on the latest news, developments and training related to our hospitals and health and social care in Nottingham.
You can find out more about events currently planned for the remainder of the year below.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com
We’re now recruiting across all of our divisions - apply here
New year, new opportunities...
Achieve your potential at Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, rated ‘outstanding’ for caring by the CQC, and the only organisation in Europe with ANCC Pathway to Excellence® and Magnet® recognised Hospitals.
Registered Nurse, Midwife and Theatre Practitioner Recruitment Event | Saturday 27 February | Virtual Event via Microsoft Teams
At Nottingham University Hospitals (NUH) we can offer you:
- A dedicated team from the Institute of Care Excellence, offering continuing professional education, careers coaching and development opportunities including: an established preceptorship programme, an acute care skills course, bespoke rotational programmes, resilience-focused clinical supervision, an international OSCE programme, Chief Nurse Junior Fellowships and clinical academic careers.
- Access to the largest established Shared Governance programme in the UK, with over 80 staff councils at ward level and growing, giving our workforce a voice and supporting a culture of innovation.
- An ambitious and forward thinking professional environment, recognised for empowering nurses to lead and innovate.
- Utilising evidence based practice and research to advance nursing science and compassionate care.
- Supporting collaboration across teams and shared learning.
- Our nursing teams are Patient Experience Network National Award winners (2018) and finalists in (2019) and have opportunities to work on improvement initiatives that are co-produced with those who use our services.
Should you be successfully shortlisted you will have the opportunity to:
- Have an interview on the day via Microsoft teams
- Meet future colleagues to discuss your career opportunities, identify preferred area of work, access to courses, preceptorship & our rotation programme
- Find out where your career can lead & also about out the UK's most established Shared Governance programme
Apply now via the following links:
- Adult Nursing | Click here to apply.
- Theatre practitioner/Recovery Practitioner | Click here to apply.
- Critical Care | Click here to apply.
- Neonatal | Available shortly to apply.
- Midwifery | Click here to apply.
Closing Date - 2February 2021
Breakfast Career Club
Would you like the opportunity to discuss your career with someone who can help you achieve your potential?
Whether you are a current member of staff or a potential new starter thinking of joining our team, we can offer you guidance and support. Below are a list of some of the things we can cover, but we would also just love the opportunity to chat to you and get to know you a little better.
- Retire & Return
- Clinical Academic Careers
- Career opportunities and development for non-registered
- Shared Governance opportunities
- Staff transfer opportunities
- General career planning/signposting
- Revalidation advice
- NQN or new to Acute Care support
- Role Development Packages
- Student support/opportunities
- Recruitment - clinical area visits/discussions with divisional teams
- Clinical Supervision
- Preceptorship support
- 20 January 2021 | 7:30 - 11:15am | Virtual event via MS Teams. Click here to book.
- 23 February 2021 | 7:30 - 11:15am | Virtual event via MS Teams. Bookings will be open soon.
- 22 March 2021 | 7:30 - 11:15am | Virtual event via MS Teams. Bookings will be open soon.
- 23 April 2021 | 7:30 - 11:15am | Virtual event via MS Teams. Bookings will be open soon.