We hold a number of events throughout the year to listen to feedback from our patients, local community and staff and updates on the latest news, developments and training related to our hospitals and health and social care in Nottingham.
You can find out more about events currently planned for the remainder of the year below.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Breakfast Career Club
Would you like the opportunity to discuss your career with someone who can help you achieve your potential?
Whether you are a current member of staff or a potential new starter thinking of joining our team, we can offer you guidance and support. Below are a list of some of the things we can cover, but we would also just love the opportunity to chat to you and get to know you a little better.
- Retire & Return
- Clinical Academic Careers
- Career opportunities and development for non-registered
- Shared Governance opportunities
- Staff transfer opportunities
- General career planning/signposting
- Revalidation advice
- NQN or new to Acute Care support
- Role Development Packages
- Student support/opportunities
- Recruitment - clinical area visits/discussions with divisional teams
- Clinical Supervision
- Preceptorship support
To guarantee attendance, please book your time slot via Eventbrite below.
Upcoming dates and venues:
- 11 November | 7:30 - 11:15am | virtual event via MS Teams. Click here to book your space.