We hold a number of events throughout the year to listen to feedback from our patients, local community and staff and updates on the latest news, developments and training related to our hospitals and health and social care in Nottingham.
You can find out more about events currently planned for the remainder of the year below.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com
Shared Governance and Magnet® Showcasing Day
We would like to invite you to one of our Shared Governance and Magnet® Showcasing Days:
- 15 May 2019, 9am - 4pm
- 18 September 2019, 9am - 4pm
To reserve a place or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Breakfast Career Club
Would you like the opportunity to discuss your career with someone who can help you achieve your potential?
Whether you are a current member of staff or a potential new starter thinking of joining our team, we can offer you guidance and support. Below are a list of some of the things we can cover, but we would also just love the opportunity to chat to you and get to know you a little better.
- Retire & Return
- Clinical Academic Careers
- Career opportunities and development for non-registered
- Shared Governance opportunities
- Staff transfer opportunities
- General career planning/signposting
- Revalidation advice
- NQN or new to Acute Care support
- Role Development Packages
- Student support/opportunities
- Recruitment - clinical area visits/discussions with divisional teams
- Clinical Supervision
- Preceptorship support
Upcoming dates and venues:
8 February 2019 | 07:30 - 11:00 | Tram Zone, QMC
13 March 2019 | 07:30 - 11:00 | Sherwood Hall, City Campus
24 April 2019 | | 07:30 - 11:00 | TBC
24 May 2019 | 07:30 - 11:00 | TBC