The award-winning, free Medilink service runs every 10 minutes.
The service runs from 7.50am to 8:10pm, Monday to Friday, linking the two main hospital sites and the Wilkinson Street and Queen's Drive park and ride sites. There are additional stops at the junction of Nuthall Road and Crown Island.
Wilkinson Street park and ride site
The nearest park and ride location to the City Hospital is located on Wilkinson Street off Nottingham's ring road. To locate the site using satnav use the postcode NG7 7NU.
Parking is free at Wilkinson Street park and ride.
Queen's Drive park and ride site
Queen's Drive park and ride is located off Queen's Drive near the A52, Clifton Bridge. To locate the site using satnav use the postcode NG2 1AP.
- Free parking available from 6am to 7.30pm
- 1,000 parking spaces
- Car park staff patrol the site from 6am to 7.30pm
- The site has received the Gold Award for secure car parking
For more information please contact Andrew Teer on 0115 969 1169 ext 54704 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Public transport links with the Medilink
- Wilkinson Street: interchange with the tram
- Hucknall Rd - City Hospital: interchange with Nottingham City Transport no. 17 and TrentBarton Rainbow 3
- Ring Road - Nuthall Rd/Western Boulevard junction: interchange with Nottingham City Transport no. 77 and TrentBarton Rainbow 1
- Ring Road - Ilkeston Road/Crown Island: interchange with Nottingham City Transport no. 28 and TrentBarton Rainbow 2
- Derby Road - QMC: interchange with Nottingham City Transport nos. 35/36/37 and TrentBarton Rainbow 4, Rainbow 5, and Red Arrow