EMRAD and Your Data
The East Midlands Radiology Consortium (EMRAD) aims to deliver timely and expert radiology services to patients across the East Midlands, regardless of where they are being treated.
The services provided by EMRAD include imaging tests like x-rays and scans in the following NHS hospital trusts:
- Derby and Burton Hospitals
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital
- Kettering General Hospital
- Northampton General Hospital
- Nottingham University Hospitals
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals
A key benefit for patients is that clinicians, and other staff who support your care, can access your complete radiology imaging record, including scans, reports and clinical opinions, regardless of where they are based in the East Midlands, which enables clinicians to provide more care closer to patients’ homes.
It will also help to avoid unnecessary appointments and duplicate or repeat scans.