CQC Maternity Survey 2021
This trust will be carrying out a survey, between April and August 2021, to find out what women who have recently given birth think about their experiences of antenatal care, childbirth and postnatal care. This will include young mothers aged 16 and 17. This is part of CQC’s national patient survey programme to improve experiences of maternity care.
The Maternity Survey 2021 follows on from the 2019 survey the results of which can be found here CQC website
- Poster Tell Us About Your Care - English.pdf [pdf] 592KB
- Poster Tell Us About Your Care - Polish.pdf [pdf] 1MB
- Poster Tell Us About Your Care - Urdu.pdf [pdf] 815KB
- Poster Tell Us About Your Care - Romanian.pdf [pdf] 758KB
- Poster Tell Us About Your Care - Arabic.pdf [pdf] 2MB
- Leaflet Tell Us About Your Care.pdf [pdf] 772KB
Your feedback matters and is important to us.
Taking part in the maternity survey is voluntary and all answers are kept confidential.
If you are selected to take part, your contact details (name and postal address) will be used by researchers to carry out the survey.
If you do not want to take part, or have any questions about the survey please contact:
Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, Queens Medical Centre
Telephone: 0800 183 0204