You should access this as soon as possible
- Emergency Contraception is available at community pharmacies but we recommend phoning ahead of your visit to find out their opening times and access to services.
- If you have a Nottingham City postcode then you can access oral emergency contraception online at SH:24.
- You can access the emergency contraceptive pill at the Urgent Care Centre, London Road, Nottingham. Opening hours 7am-9pm every day. You can access emergency contraception from your GP.
- If you are having difficulties getting emergency contraception or would like to discuss the emergency IUD, call us on 01159 627 627 (between 9-5pm, Monday - Friday).
- If you have a Nottingham City postcode then you can access repeat contraceptive pills online at SH:24.
- If you require contraception please follow these steps:
Contact your GP in the first instance.
If an emergency supply is needed pharmacies may be able to provide this. Phone ahead to check with the pharmacy and take in your current packet of contraception.
Please phone us on 01159 627 627 (between 9-5pm, Monday - Friday)
- Advice for women seeking contraception, abortion and sexual and reproductive health care during COVID-19 is found in this leaflet.