Ask us a question
There are lots of different types of help and support available for patients and their families.
For support, please contact PALS
- Freephone: 0800 183 0204 (free from a UK landline)
- From a mobile or abroad: 0115 924 9924 ext 65412 or 62301
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are deaf or hard of hearing and would prefer to send a text message, you can text PALS on 07812 270 003
- You can visit the PALS office at QMC, B Floor 10:00am-12:00pm, 1.30pm-3.30pm, Monday-Friday (excluding bank holidays)
- You can write to
NUH NHS Trust
You can also use the form below if you have a question to ask us.
You must read the 'Ask us a question form - What we do with your information' section found below prior to submitting feedback.
Ask us a question - What we do with your information
What you should not submit via our form
- Each question within our form clearly stipulates the information required from you. Please do not include futher details about yourself or anyone else within this form other than that being specifically asked.
What information we collect
- Your name, your email address and your question or additional comments. Only the question field is mandatory however we wouls ask that at least include an email address so we may reply to your question.
How we use your information
- We will share your question with the relevant department within the Trust to find an approriate answer for you.
Who can access your information
- All access to your submitted information is via a password protected secure access point within our website content management system.
- Members of the Patient Experience team. This access is required to ensure your question is read and responded to.
- Senior website administrators. This access is required for technical support purposes.
How we store your information
- When feedback has been submitted, an email is generated and sent notifying the Patient Experience team of the question submission. This email contains no personal information. The email does contain a link to a secure web address where your submitted question can be securely downloaded from our SSL encrypted website and saved within our protected hospital computer network. Click here to find out more about SSL encryption.
How long we store your information for
- We store personal information for as short a time as possible.
- Your details are deleted from our web system as soon as a memeber of the Patient Experience team has downloaded your question.
- The Patient Experience team delete your detials from their system immediatly after a suitable answer has been found and emailed back to you.
Removal of your information from our records
- You are entitled to request that we remove any personal information we have about you stored within our systems at any time. For more information on how to do this please email email@example.com or call 0115 924 9924 ext 67184.
For further information please visit our Privacy, cookies and disclaimer page.