Our vision for the future of our hospitals is 'working together to be the best for patients.'
Our patients and staff have told us there are three areas they wish us to focus on. These are:
- Proud people
- Team work
- Innovation and continuous improvement
Click here to see our vision, values and aims and here to watch a video about the engagement events that helped to shape our vision.
Known as 'we are here for you', our values describe the NUH way of doing things.
'We are here for you' is our promise to patients that all day, every day, we will do our very best to ensure:
- you are cared for – politely and respectfully by kind and helpful staff, who have taken the time to listen to you and keep you informed at every step
- you are safe – in clean and comfortable facilities, with highly professional teams who work together to make sure you are in safe hands
- you are confident in your treatment – provided by well-trained, skilled and compassionate teams, who involve you in your care and appreciate the value of your time
- caring and helpful
- safe and vigilant
- clinically excellent
- accountable and reliable
- best use of time and resources
- innovation for patients
Click here for our behavioural standards handbook.