Please nominate your Research Heroes
The award winners will be announced in Spring 2024.
Nominations are now open!
To nominate your Research heroes for 2024, please complete the form below.
Your nomination should reflect the criteria for the relevant Award category; please include the contribution the individual or team has made to research at NUH, rather than their qualities in general.
Please make sure you complete both parts (page 1& 2) of the form before submitting it, as otherwise your nomination won't be registered.
You are here: Page 1 of 2
What we do with your information
The information you submit in the Research Excellence Awards nomination form will be used by the Research & Innovation department at Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust (NUH).
The purpose of the awards is to recognise the achievements of individuals and teams who work in the Research & Innovation department, or who contribute to the planning development and delivery of clinical research involving patients at NUH.
The information requested in this form should relate only to your reasons for nominating the individual/team and should be based on the criteria for each category in the Awards.
You are not required to give any personal information about yourself, but should you choose to provide your name and/or email address, the Research & Innovation department may use these to contact you about the nomination you have submitted. This contact will be for the following reasons only:
- to check the details you have included or to request further details in order to complete your nomination
- to ask for further information about the person or team you have nominated, if it is not clear from the information you submitted
Your nomination will remain confidential, even if you do provide your details and will not be passed on to the person or team you have nominated.
What you should not submit via our form
Each question within our form clearly stipulates the information required from you. Please do not include further details about yourself or anyone else within this form other than that being specifically asked.
If you need any further clarification please contact the Research Communications Team: R&IComms@nuh.nhs.uk.
What information do we collect?
The nomination form requests the following information:
- Your name (optional)
- Your email (optional)
- Who you are nominating
- Where your nominee works
- Any other relevant organisations or teams that need to be included
- The Award category you are nominating them for
- A brief description of their achievements
- A short explanation of the impact of the research project or individual contribution
- The most important benefit of the research project or individual in your opinion
- There is the option to upload any supporting information that may help your nomination (optional)
How we use your information
- Your personal data gathered in this form will only be used to contact you if further contact is needed, only if this information is supplied as it is optional on this form.
- None of your personal information is sold on or shared with any third party organisation.
Who can access your information
- The form is owned and managed by the Research Communications team. This access is required to confirm your nomination and to keep an accurate record of who you are nominating.
- The nominations will be assessed by an internal panel of judges from the Leadership Team of the Research & Innovation department
How we store your information
- When a web form has been submitted, an email notifying the form owner of the submission is generated and sent.
Removal of your information from our records
- You are entitled to request that we remove any personal information we have about you stored within our systems at any time. For more information on how to do this please email R&IComms@nuh.nhs.uk.
For further information please visit our Privacy, cookies and disclaimer page.