Recruiting registered nurses and midwives
Our next recruitment event date will be announced soon. At our event applicants can meet members of the nursing team from different directorates and be interviewed on the day.
The event will showcase the many opportunities for registered nurses to gain new skills and develop their career by working in Nottingham hospitals.
Staff from the hospitals will be on hand to provide details of all the opportunities we offer new employees including:
- Support from Clinical Educators within each area, alongside the Trust’s Preceptorship team and your own allocated mentor in your ward.
- Access to courses such as the seven-day Acute Care Skills Foundation Programme and Preceptorship Development Day
- Four month formal preceptorship as well as informal preceptorship up to one year. Preceptorship is a period of support under the guidance of an experience clinical practitioner, which aims to ease the transition in to a new role
- Protected learning time in the first year of practice
- Flexible working conditions
- The opportunity to join our rotation programme and experience life in a range of specialties
Until the recruitment event date is announced you can you can find details of our current vacancies here.