Judges have shortlisted 21 finalists from more than 120 nominations.
As usual, the competition is being run in conjunction with the Nottingham Post and Nottingham Express Transit. A special supplement, containing information on all 21 finalists, has been produced by the Nottingham Post. Click here to read it!
An overall winner is the person with the most public votes and will see their name on a Nottingham tram for a year.
Winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on 19 May.
This years shortlisted candidates are available below.
1) Rachel Gregory, Long-Term Ventilation Nurse Specialist, Nottingham Children’s Hospital
2) Joseph Firth, Nurse Educator, Resuscitation Department, City Hospital (formerly Staff Nurse at Nottingham Children’s Hospital)
3) Caroline Hudson, Staff Nurse, D35, Nottingham Children’s Hospital
1) Josh Downey, Midwife, Bonington Ward, City Hospital
2) Sue Cupit, Midwife, Antenatal Baby Care, City Hospital
3) Holly Hodgkinson, Midwife, Labour Suite, City Hospital
International Nurse or Midwife
1) Ryan Inumerable, Hepatobiliary Specialist Nurse, QMC
2) Rubina Damas, Staff Nurse, B3/AMRU, QMC
3) Aprille Jones, Staff Nurse, Theatres, QMC
1) Nuala Hughes, HCA Clinical Trainer, Trauma wards, QMC
2) Margaret Wall, HCA, C54, QMC
3) Danielle Barnes, E17, QMC
Student Nurse or Midwife
1) Jade Mitchelmore, Student Nurse, Nottingham Children’s Hospital
2) Nick Lowe, Student Nurse, QMC
3) Emily Rowe, Student Nurse, City Hospital
Nurse/Midwife Leader of the Year
1) Sharon Saunders, Lead Nurse, Elective Orthopaedics
2) Sue Haines, Assistant Director of Nursing
3) Kate Knowles, Advanced Nurse Practitioner, AMRU, QMC