Welcome to the members area of our website.
NUH are working towards becoming a Foundation Trust so that we have more say about how we develop and improve our services. By becoming a member you will be able to have greater influence on how we develop and receive more information and feedback and we will listen to your views on how we are doing and what we might do in the future to make our services even better for patients.
You can get involved as much or as little as you choose.
As a member you can expect the following;
- Monthly e-bulletins to all those on e-mail including updates from across the Trust, information on events, and involvement opportunities
- Bi-monthly Trust wide newsletter (NUH News) either in hard copy or via email
- Invitations to attend our Medicine for Member events throughout the year
- Access to information and updates on this dedicated members section of the website
- Opportunity to nominate and vote in all relevant Governor elections
- Involvement and engagement opportunities across the Trust
Becoming a member is quick, simple and free. To sign up, click here
Find out more about becoming a member.