07 September 2012
Latest edition of NUH newspaper out now
The latest edition of Nottingham University Hospitals NHS
Trust's (NUH) free newspaper is out now.
The paper highlights the Trust's Caring Around the Clock
initiative - its innovative approach hourly rounding.
Caring Around the Clock ensures nursing staff check on the basic
care needs of all patients, every hour.
Feedback from patients and relatives has been positive, with
many commenting on the attentiveness and regular visits from
nursing staff and the extra confidence this gives them in our
Featuring a mix of news, features and important information
about the Trust, the September/October edition of NUH News also has
- Opening of the new £5.5million Critical Care Unit
- Preventing falls campaign update
- Launch of the 'Friends and Family' patient opinion test
- Latest on the Trust's safeguarding campaign
- How NUH is delivering world-class cancer treatment.
This free paper is available to download or to take away from
pick-up points found at each main entrance at the City Hospital,
QMC and Ropewalk House.
Download a free copy from here: /communications-and-media/nuh-news/